Pediatric Speech Therapy Services
We are Dedicated to Eliminating Speech and Language Barriers for El Paso’s Children
Children 0 – 20 Years Old
- Your child is special to us and it is our mission to make significant gains in the area of speech and/or language.
- Your child’s individual needs are addressed…there are no “groups”.
- We offer Bilingual Therapy in English or Spanish.
- Does your child need speech therapy? Find out why New Beginnings is right for your child.
- As a parent, you are allowed in therapy sessions with your child and you have input into your child’s plan of care.
- We listen to your concerns and work with you to optimize your child’s progress in therapy, at home, and at school.
- We provide parent/family education that teaches you the best approach to continuing your child’s progress between speech therapy sessions.
Therapy When and Where You Need It!
- Open Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and by appointment on Saturdays.
- There is no “Waiting List”.
- We have after school openings.
- Your therapist will work with you to find the right time for you and your child.
- Your can choose therapy in our offices, at your home, or in your child’s day care.
We Offer Convenient Therapy Services…
In our Offices
In your Home
At your Child’s Daycare
What are my payment options?
Paying for speech therapy that can last for many months may be a challenge for your family. Not addressing your child’s speech needs now may have lasting effects on your child’s future. As postponing speech therapy is not beneficial to your child, we offer you several options to pay for services.
We accept Superior, El Paso Health, Amerigroup, Traditional, Preferred Administrators (UMC), Molina Healthcare, and CHIP.
We also offer 0% interest financing and special payment plans to meet your needs. If you need a special payment plan, let us know.
Cash or Credit:
We also accept cash, checks, VISA or MasterCard.