We understand that many of you are concerned about your health and the health of your loved ones with the Coronavirus spreading.
We at New Beginnings want to assure you that we are taking added precautions to increase our cleaning by disinfecting our toys, door handles, chairs, tables, light switches, and restrooms on a more frequent basis.
Cleaning and disinfecting has always been a priority at New Beginnings as you may have noticed by our clean offices, toys, equipment, and glove usage. We have now increased our cleaning frequencies in response to the Coronavirus outbreak.
We are Allied Healthcare Professionals trained in Universal Precautions and disinfecting. We will continue to safeguard the health and well being of our patients and employees.
We are using the EPA approved LIST N Disinfectants for use against the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Clorox Multi-Surface disinfecting wipes from the Clorox Professional Products Company
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray by the company Reckitt Benckiser
- Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer by GOJO Industries
- Sani-Cloth Germicidal disposable wipes by Professional Disposables International, INC.
It is important that we work together and stay proactive to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus or any other illness.
We ask that you not bring in your children if they are ill with the fever or flu-like symptoms. We are happy to help you reschedule any upcoming appointments if you or your child feel sick or have a fever or cough. We see dozens of children everyday and we want to make sure that everyone stays healthy and happy.
Helpful Tips to Stay Healthy:
- Wash your hands (and your child’s) often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when you are out and about.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Train your children too.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then immediately throw it away.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
Feel free to speak to your treating therapist or the front office if you have further concerns.
For questions or for an evaluation call one of our office locations:
(915) 855-0601 (East) or (915) 303-5177 (Far East)